Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Fun

Yesterday afforded a tiny bit of time to sketch from a photo that's been calling me! Once again, it's the gesture of his little body. The fact that his hands are stuck in his overalls, not his pockets and that he's looking down.a. Shy or contemplative?
I'm pretty sure this photo was taken by a professional. So what you ask? The photo and concept are the photographers property. Legally, he/she owns the intellectual rights to the whole photo.
If I want, I can try to get a release to use it. I did sketch it out on watercolor paper before it dawned on me.
Now, I need to check into this further since I'm in love with the pose and like the sketch!
So, here's a sketch. Stay tuned to see if I can do something with it or if it was just a great practice piece!
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment