Friday, May 13, 2016

Friday Art Challenge

So last week I was lazy and decided to give myself the week to work on it. This is the beginning stage of watercolor under painting on pastel paper. That paper is really hard on the brushes by the way! 

I can never seem to leave any of the under painting! This was a fast sketch and I'm trying to do new things and get outside my box. I hate it! Lol. Good thing FAC is not life or death, huh? 
And last, this is a little painting I did of the purple Prince. Very quick and not that good either. So all in all I did two bad art pieces. I've lost my mojo! But I did something- and that's the point, right?? 

Great work to those of you who have been posting both here and on the facebook page! Your next challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to do what I did last week. Try something outside your box. That means, a subject or medium you don't normally work with. Be creative here. Carve potatoes if you like. Dont freak out if you don't like it. Just try something new. It can open the door to a whole world of new possibilities!  
Good luck and have a great week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment