Thursday, December 12, 2013

Countdown to Christmas


Countdown to Christmas!
Have you made your list and checked it twice?
Need some ideas?  
I'm SURE you've been nice!

 If your like me, you have lots to do right now.  I hope you have a quick minute to read the latest installment in the "tools" series for Watercolor 101 on Empty Easel.  (Click the highlighted text to read the article)  This series has detailed all the tools you need to start painting in watercolor.  Make that list and give it to Santa--then paint with me!

 Beginning in January I will begin a series on basic watercolor technique to get us started painting.  They are perfect for the beginner or those who need a refresher.  If you know anyone who might be interested in these upcoming articles, please share them with your friends!

 I also have some fun exciting things planned in the New Year for my faithful blog readers--yes that's YOU!--so stay tuned!  I will roll them out beginning the first week of January.  As always, I hope you enjoy it and thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment