Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 3

Hey there!  Yes, I try to get to this before noon, but life being what it is...
Yesterday I planned the photo albums of our trip, downloaded 254 photos to Walgreen's and had them printed.  The albums will be too small, so I'm off today to find bigger ones.
I also gathered from my yard these dried hydrangea blooms.  You cant tell because of the flash, but they are the most beautiful shade of burnt sienna!  I plan to use the absolutely gorgeous phthalo green (light shade-tube paint names!) colored pumpkin as the vessel and arrange the blossoms in it.  I will be out today on my walk gathering bittersweet to add color to the arrangement.  If you cant guess, I have a natural theme to the holidays this year. 
I also painted and decided on the design for my cards this year.  Stay tuned for more on that. 
I was busy making gravy ahead and my special meat balls to freeze so I have stuff done and can hang out more instead of work.  In case you are wondering, I am not teaching this month, so I have time to do all this fluffy stuff! 
I think that's all I have to share today.  I have a list a mile long, but I only use the list as a jumping off point. I try to pick 2 or 3 things I feel will add flavor to the festivities without too much fuss.  There are other things I am going to add, but right now I'm in plan and execute mode!  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment